Hiring Full-Stack Web Developers
LarsonO'Brien is looking for experienced web developers to join our digital team. Full-stack developers with experience developing custom themes for content-managed websites preferred. Will be tasked with design, build, and maintenance of websites and custom applications for agency clients in the building products industry. Additional opportunity to collaborate with other members of the creative team on video production, photography, and other creative work.
Leadership opportunities and lots of room for growth in a collaborative work environment. Reports directly to the Digital Director and will work with the entire creative team. No travel required, but must work full-time from agency headquarters (15 minutes from Pittsburgh city center).
Please submit cover letter, resume, portfolio, and references: email@example.com
- Strong with Drupal, WordPress, and other CMS platforms
- Inherent knowledge of responsive web design techniques
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, well-organized, and a life-long learner
Additional capabilities will be considered a plus:
- Working knowledge of jQuery, SASS, LESS, JSON, etc.
- Back-end development experience – PHP, React, Angular, Vue, etc.
- Mobile application development experience
- API integration experience with third-party applications
- UI/UX design experience with Sketch, Photoshop, or other applications
- Photography or graphic design experience
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Ability to work full-time from agency headquarters
- Design and develop content-managed and static websites
- Design and develop front-end of custom applications
- Maintain and improve existing client websites
- Design and build HTML email marketing campaigns
- Code, test, and troubleshoot your work
- Collaborate with development and creative teams to improve product quality and user experience
- Manage multiple priorities and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Independently seek out solutions to technical and design problems
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Benefits package including healthcare, HSA contributions, and 401k enrollment
- Dental and vision insurance options
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave