Web Developer (Front End)
LarsonO'Brien is looking for experienced web developers to join our digital team. Full-stack developers with custom theme development for content-managed websites experience preferred. Will be given the opportunity to design, build, and maintain websites and custom applications for agency clients. Additional opportunity to collaborate with other members of the creative team on video production, photography, and additional creative work.
Leadership opportunities and lots of room for growth in a collaborative work environment. Reports directly to the Digital Director and will work with the entire creative team. No travel required, but must work full-time from agency headquarters (15 minutes from Pittsburgh city center).
Please submit cover letter, resume, portfolio, and references: email@example.com
- Strong with Drupal, WordPress, and other CMS platforms
- Working knowledge of responsive web design techniques
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, well-organized, and a life-long learner
Additional capabilities will be considered a plus:
- Working knowledge of jQuery, SASS, JSON, etc.
- Back-end development experience – PHP, React, Angular, etc.
- Mobile application development experience
- Experience using API to integrate with third-party applications
- UI/UX design experience with Sketch, Photoshop, or other applications
- Photography or graphic design experience
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Ability to work full-time from agency headquarters
- Design and develop content-managed and static websites
- Design and develop front-end of custom applications
- Maintain and improve existing client websites
- Design and build HTML email marketing campaigns
- Assist back-end developers with coding, testing, and troubleshooting
- Collaborate with back-end developers and creative team to improve product quality and user experience
- Manage multiple priorities and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Independently seek out solutions to technical and design problems
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Benefits package including healthcare, 401k, and HSA contributions
- Dental and vision insurance options
- Two weeks paid vacation and ten paid holidays